Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.myteachers.in, a venture of Shawak Enterprises Pvt . These terms and conditions govern the use of services or products of our website. We request you to please read them carefully. By accessing or using any of our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- The contents of this site, www.myteachers .in are electronically generated. All our communication with you would be in electronic form either by e-mails or by posting notices and messages on the website. And you agree to receive and accept all communication related to services offered by www.myteachers.in.
- You can visit and make personal use of this site and services. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of www.myteachers.in
- You agree to provide a valid e-mail address and create an account with password and at www.myteachers.in to take services from www.teachers.in. We are not liable for any claims or losses related to the use or misuse of your password or account due to the activities of any third party outside of our control or due to your failure to maintain their confidentiality and security.You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to publish, post, reformat,and display to the world in any form
- You also warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for granting the permission.
- You retain ownership of any intellectual property of your submission. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or compliance with relevant laws or regulations of any submission that contains content that is not owned by myteachers.in. www.myteachers.in have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. www.myteachers.in takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party. All items purchased from www.myteachers.in are subject to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier and we are not liable for the same thereafter.
- You hereby indemnify and hold myteachers.in free from any liability whatsoever, for or on account of any third-party claim for the use or infringement of any copyright or trade-secret
- myteachers.in attempt to provide as accurate a description as possible. However, www.myteachers.in cannot guarantee that product descriptions or other contents of this site including the product prices are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by www.myteachers.in is not as described, you may return it, in unused condition, for a full refund as governed by the existing Refund policy of the www.myteachers.in
Any disputes/differences arising out of or regarding your visit to www.myteachers.in or purchasing of any products through www.myteachers.in shall be attempted to be settled amicably by both the parties.In the event no settlement could be reached by the parties, the disputes shall be settled through arbitration in accordance with Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. The arbitral award shall be final and binding on both parties. The seat of arbitration shall be New Delhi, India and the Delhi High court shall have exclusive jurisdiction
All matters relating to your access to or use of the services of www.myteachers.in including all disputes, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to its conflicts of law principles.
Reserves the right to change, modify, and remove herein Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion at any time and without notice to you. The provisions of this Agreement are severable. This means, if any provision or provisions of this Agreement be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and enforceable
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability
This site is provided by www.myteachers .in, a venture of Shawak Enterprises, New Delhi on an “as is” and “as available” basis. www.myteachers.in makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your own RISK.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, www.myteachers.in disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a purpose. www.myteachers.in does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from www.myteachers.in are free of viruses or other harmful components. www.myteachers.in will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us, MT, www.myteachers.in, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of MT or providers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any MT’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the website or MT’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to MT.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction being conducted on the website, or with any other person’s use of the website.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the website or any service offered on or through the website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time.
From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other users in any manner.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the website.
It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the website you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the website.
MT shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- urse available to MT in case of any misuse by buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to buyer complying with policies.
MT reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions or transaction Price which MT may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
MT reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with MT or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
MT may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Provider to Dispatch, if MT deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, MT may hold Transaction Price and MT may not inform Provider to Dispatcher remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
The Buyer and Provider acknowledge that MT will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of MT.
Compliance with Laws:
Buyer and Provider shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and MT Website.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for sale in India. MT make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and MT is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: